Monday, February 15, 2010

Whitney Port

Hey Everyone, Whitney Here!

Well I think Whitney is a pretty cool name. And I think Whitney Port is pretty cool too! Her style is sexy but simple, & dressy but stylish. Most of you know that I love the T.V show The Hills. And she looks absoloutley gorgous on it. But now she has her own show that has been out for a while called The City. It's sort of her life after The Hills, set  in NYC. Get it (The Hills) - Beverley Hills, (The City) - New York City! Hahah. It took me a while to figure that out. Recently it seems like everyone wants a piece of Whitney. She has her own fashion line, her own show, AND she works for Diane Von Furstenburg. Lucky Girl! I'm sooooo jealous! But this is a tribute to her fabulous sense of style!

WE HAVE THE SAME NAME..AHHAHAHHA

xoxo
Love to All







gawwwjusss

No comments:

Post a Comment