Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'M BACK!

ITS BELLA!

Sorry I haven't posted for ages but mum has been on the laptop non-stop these past few weeks writing reports (she's a teacher at me and Whit's school:P)! I've been dyyyiiinggg to post stuff! School is nearly finished for the term thank goodness because I really need a break! It is getting SO cold over here that I am spending most of my time reading on the heater or in front of the TV watching the World Cup ~ I am OBSESSED with soccer...and Cristiano Renaldo:P I'm getting Whitney into it too, even if she does just watch it to see a certain Carlos Vela play for Mexico(:
Deprived of a computer with reliable internet for about 3 weeks I'm going crazy looking at the new Resort 2010 collections and I thought I would show you some of my favourites:) Be aware that this post may go on for a little while...gotta love those resort collections:P

xx

Alexander Wang

Louis Vuitton


J. Mendel

Chris Benz


Chloe Sevigny for O.C.


will probably post more later:P dont want to bore you heh,,

No comments:

Post a Comment