Sunday, June 20, 2010

nice day today:)

hey its bella,,

caught up with an old friend today who i haven't seen since last year,, had so much fun! thankyou girls for everything i think ur amazing<3

found this on my friend amy's blog (http://achrist.tumblr.com/ GO CHECK IT OUT) and thought 'wow,, yes this is what im looking for'. maybe its so hard to find him coz so many girls are lookin for the same one..

I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when I’m acting dumb. Someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old playstation games and then let me win. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. He’d play with my hair all the time & surprise me with 25 cent rings. Someone who I could share lollipops with & lay on a blanket with to count the stars. We’d buy tons of disposable cameras to take the silliest pictures of each other & squirt water guns at each other in the house. But mostly ; some who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just always make me smile


waitingg,,


xx

1 comment: