Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spring/Summer Trends

Hey Everyone It's Whitney,

Well Bella and I have been searching the net to find some Spring/ Summer trends to blog about.
Recently while I was on the UK Vogue Website I came across an article that interested me. And i'm pretty sure it will interest you too! British fashion has inspired many, but recently I was overwhelmed by the different varities of collections out there!

Miuccia Prada has released a collection called Chandelier Dresses. These pieces are like art!
But i myself would never wear one:)




















Lanvin also put up an AMAZING show on the last day of fashion week. Their 2010 spring/summer pieces are to DIE FOR! The delicacy of each piece is amazing. I was blown away by the details in each piece.
This Collection has to be one of my favs!





Love to all fashionistas:)
xoxxo
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment