Saturday, April 10, 2010

Emma Roberts

Hey it's Bella,

Odd sort of day today. It's sunny but really cold! Found these photos of Emma Roberts she's so gorgeous!! LOVE her nailpolish colour I really have to find some of that!

Also this is an odd sort of question but I need some help from those of you who live overseas! I am going to Europe in September when it will be Autumn. I'm going to Scotland, Germany, England, France and Malta (where my family is from) and my family are debating over the kind of clothes we will need seeing as we are not sure how cold or wet the weather is at that time (particularly in Scotland!) If you could give me a few tips on the basic essentials I might need for this time it would be greatly appreciated!!

Off to my favourite coffee shop in Melbourne, Brunetti's! Just what I need to warm me up!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment